You can have an alternative to the usual Catholic requirements regarding weddings, annulments, location, and still have a valid priest! We are a resource for helpful catholic information that might be of interest to you. This site proves that there is an alternative for you to have a wedding at an outside location and still have a valid priest! The following information and pages will give you information that will inform you as to what your alternatives are, thus providing you with options that you may not know that you have.
- Marriage Convalidation via telephone!
- Also available:
- Reconciliation via telephone!
- Serving the USA, Canada and beyond!
- Call now for details!
- Also available:
Did You Know?
- Did you know that you can get married, by a priest, even if your fiance is not Catholic?
- Do you know that you can have a priest perform your wedding at any location you want?
Even if you or your fiance were never baptized or do not want to attend PreCana (premarital) counseling, it is still possible for you to have a priest at your wedding!
- How to have the wedding at the location that YOU want--even garden settings or the beach areas?
- How to get a baptism, annulment, 1st Communion, Confirmation completed in days or weeks without classes, or voluminous paperwork?
- Dispensations for lack of baptism, ritual used, location, etc. in a matter of days from a bishop.
- Immediate scheduling of your officiating priest so that you know that you will have one on the day of your wedding.
You have located the correct website. if you need catholic wedding information, you want to get married by a priest, and if fiance is not catholic, no problem.
How is this possible? By use of the little known avenue of using an Orthodox bishop that will help you. Remember, all Orthodox are considered to be Catholic by Rome.
In Papal utterances regarding the Orthodox, we are called ". . . Orthodox brothers of the Catholic faith which by God's grace we share."
Pope John Paul refers to the Orthodox churches as ". . . sister Catholic churches . . ."
Many people have forgotten that the Orthodox are part of the "one, holy, catholic and apostolic church." Here is an Orthodox Catholic bishop that will help you:
Note: It is the Vatican that has said that the Orthodox share the Catholic Faith and are separated sister Catholic Churches. The Envoy Magizine article about Archbishop Cooper is misleading. The terms Orthodox Catholic and Orthodox Christian are synonomous. There are independent Western Rite Orthodox jurisdictions all over the world. Archbishop Cooper's Order does NOT have gay or women priests.
"Serious couples will call by telephone and speak with the Archbishop directly. No text messages, please."
- Contact us for more info at: Archbishop David Leon Cooper, OMM
- Call now: 818-390-1452 Or email: email@example.com
- Please do not send text messages--voice only!
- No text messages, please!
- For more information click here: www.weddingpriestnohassle.com